The highly anticipated Street Rehabilitation Project is underway addressing street repairs and resurfacing projects Village-wide. Below is the list of streets that are included in the project, so please travel with caution if you are impacted by this summer's project scope.
- Tina Lane (from Dixie Highway to North End)
- Ballantrae Way (from Crawford Avenue to Tiree Court)
- 189th Street (from Crawford Avenue to Hamlin Avenue)
- Springfield Avenue (from Flossmoor Road to 189th Street)
- Douglas Avenue (from Maryland Avenue to Flossmoor Road)
- Braeburn Avenue (from Butterfield Road to Flossmoor Road)
- Evans Road (from Carroll Parkway to Hutchison Road and Flossmoor Road)
- Sterling Avenue (from Park Drive to Heather Road)
The upcoming work should not have any major impact to traffic or neighborhood accessibility. It is anticipated that the Street Rehabilitation Project should be complete prior to Flossmoor Fest and the Hidden Gem Half Marathon on September 10. Projects will will begin with concrete removal and replacement, followed by street milling, patching, and resurfacing and restoration on each street. Stay up-to-date about upcoming street resurfacing projects and other construction projects via the Village's e-news letter and website updates.