All dogs and cats must be licensed annually by the Village. New residents have up to 30 days to obtain a license. The licenses may be obtained at Village Hall (2800 Flossmoor Road).
- Animal waste must be promptly removed from any public area or private premises that is not its owner's.
- Dogs are not allowed off the owner's property without a leash.
- It is unlawful to keep any animal which disturbs the peace.
- No more than 3 dogs and/or cats may be kept in the same dwelling.
Citations will be issued if pet owners are in violation of any of the above provisions.
- $15 per animal (3 max)
- After April 15th: $20 per animal (3 max)